Sky Pie Freebie: Texture Brushes 01

One of my goals for this sabbatical year was to make better brushes. First off I personally wanted some textures with soft edges. There are 14 in this set. I am partial to the jelly bean shape or a wide brush with each end a different size. It helps me get into corners and create interesting combinations in making papers. So when you unload these you will see what looks like duplicates based on the shape, try them out they each have something different to offer. These are free for Personal Use. You may purchase a CU Pass to use the year’s worth of freebies for Commercial Use. Enjoy my first texture brushes!

skypietexturebrushes01

Download via Minus

2 zips after the jump. Photoshop Brushes and Identical PNG files. Choose 1 or both.

OR

Download Photoshop Brush ( ABR ) Files via MediaFire

Download Identical PNG Files via MediaFire

Happy Tuesday Friends!!

Jodiann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Article written by

18 Responses

1. Mary M
    Mary M March 27, 2012 at 6:24 pm | | Reply

2. shuckclod
    shuckclod March 27, 2012 at 9:10 pm | | Reply

Thank you Jodiann. Looks fun to try.

3. Gail
    Gail March 27, 2012 at 9:39 pm | | Reply

Thanks for the interesting brushes. Can’t wait to try them out.

4. geri
    geri March 27, 2012 at 9:39 pm | | Reply

Thank you for your first brushes.

5. Dawn
    Dawn March 28, 2012 at 11:39 am | | Reply

Thank you – these look gorgeous!

6. Donna
    Donna March 28, 2012 at 1:38 pm | | Reply

Thank you for these lovely items. They will be wonderfully creative items for me to add to my stash. Thank you for your generosity in sharing them with all of us.

7. Chris
    Chris March 28, 2012 at 3:56 pm | | Reply

WOO Hoo! Cool Brushes!
    These are Brilliant, Thank You Very Much!

8. LianeZ
    LianeZ March 30, 2012 at 3:39 am | | Reply

Thanks for the Freebies! Must explain, I took a day off work at the beginning of the month and have been way behind on my blog reading ever since! I finally am getting caught up so I basically just read your whole month of March and nabbed the freebies. So to catch-up with all your posts – You were listing Art Journaling blogs etc., have you ever read Julie Fei-Fan Balzer’s blog (http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/) she does an Art Journaling post every Friday and lots of other mixed media stuff. White pens, ever tried Sakura Soufflé pens the white covers nicely on dark papers, haven’t really tried them on anything but un-altered paper but Julie also demos for Sakura and uses a lot of their products. As for altering books, I too was raised not to harm books (and animals) may I suggest an old dictionary? Not to old that it has words not list in the newer ones but old enough to be missing a lot of the internet jargon, thus rendering it obsolete and not readable or precious enough to preserve. I so have to try the garlic bread sticks turned pizza, Hubby & I will join you and Jack on the olive side. Have you tried black olive and onion, my fav pizza place closed and I’m missing my BO & O thin crust fix!

9. RoseAddict
    RoseAddict April 4, 2012 at 8:07 pm | | Reply

Thank you for the great brushes!

I left a thank-you here a moment ago, but when it didn’t show up, I just assumed it would have to be approved first. But when I left a note on the eggs, it showed up right away, so I decided I’d better come back and check. Sure enough, no message. If it shows up twice, this is why!

10. dorien
    dorien May 8, 2012 at 7:41 am | | Reply

thanks so much x

Please comment with your real name using good manners.