Article written by

9 Responses

1. Ummaro
    Ummaro February 26, 2011 at 11:07 pm | | Reply

Oh my…sweet Cherry Pie…give her a cuddle for me too! And one to Grace as well…poor thing. Did you ever get the Thunder Shirt to try for Dove and her? I’ve been curious to know if that helped.
    And thank you so much for the BEAUTIFUL Garden Napping giftie! I lubs it!

2. Bean
    Bean February 27, 2011 at 5:35 am | | Reply

Good Sunday Rosie! You know we DID get the Thundershirt and it was gigantic. I ordered the wrong size completely.I should have taken into account that although Dove has a very large chest measurement ( Danes have deep V-shaped chests) she is not bulky at all. There was no need for her to have an XXL. The Thundershirt folks take these things back, and donate the castoffs to rescue, great huh? But I have not received the new smaller size yet. We got hit with that big snow storm soon after I got it and I was slow to return it.

Hugs Love-Bucket!

3. Free Scrapbooking Kits. |
    Free Scrapbooking Kits. | February 27, 2011 at 11:56 pm |

[...] Will Be Boys Garden Napping About [...]

4. SandyPie
    SandyPie February 28, 2011 at 8:29 am | | Reply

Awww, so sad for you with the end nearing, no matter how braced you think you are for it, you never are, well at least I wasn’t. My heart hurts for you and the pups, Gracie is so sweet! my Charlie was the same way with Raskal as her time was ending too. Such a lucky girl to have so many loving critters (2 and 4 legged) living with you. As always keeping ya’ll in my thoughts, miss you so much! {{hugs}} for all of you!!

5. Bean
    Bean February 28, 2011 at 9:03 am | | Reply

Thanks Sandy Honey! Amazingly Cherry Pie seems better today. Gracie has finally fallen asleep to. We are guarded. Often a rally proceeds the last decline. Cherry will have to steadily get better for us to stop our vigil. Its good to see Gracie has called hers off for a time. They both need the rest.

Bless your heart,Sandy!

Mwah!

6. MoosieD
    MoosieD February 28, 2011 at 9:15 am | | Reply

Oh, it’s so sad to see our beloved pets grow old and start to fade. I have an almost 17 year old little boy, who is also nearing his end, and it breaks my heart. Hope Gracie’s wound heals up soon. Thanks so much for the lovely Garden Napping kit.

7. dawn
    dawn February 28, 2011 at 12:21 pm | | Reply

Thank you for the lovely freebie – you have a great eye for colour! So sad to hear about the doggies though – our dog is 14 1/2 so I guess we have not got too long left and I am dreading it (another year please??). I wish Cherry Pie peace and you strength and a get well hug for Gracie. Our Lily would not leave her wound alone after surgery and had to have a big plastic cone collar – now THAT was a sad face LOL

8. Su Hall
    Su Hall March 19, 2011 at 9:57 am | | Reply

Sweet Jojo! I ‘pray’ that your journey with Cherry is peaceful. I just lost my Chelsea-girl on Thursday, right before you posted this. It is so sad! I still miss her just being there ’cause we both stayed home all the time together.
    My heart goes out to you, dearest. I’m here if you ever want a shoulder. Now, a leg might be difficult. LOL (I was getting too sad) So far today, I’ve only cried two times.
    The day of this post I went on a little holiday and was not around a pc. It was rough! LOL I’m playing catch-up, now, but, it was worth it. It was so relaxing. I was away so there weren’t the usual ‘reminders’ of Chelsea. My friend that I met up with had her little dog with her. I paid her a lot of attention. I think I was putting my emotions in check by placing a lot of love on her pooch. When I got home, all the emotions came rushing in! LOL We need to feel this way, I suppose. It is our honoring them and their lives. What greater gift for their years of devotion! Blessings, Jodiann!
    Take care of you and those sweet pups.
    Hugs,
    Su

9. etherealfire
    etherealfire March 28, 2011 at 4:08 am | | Reply

Big hugs to you and your babies. And thanks so much for sharing the sweet freebie!

Please comment with your real name using good manners.